Account Sales Manager
About the Job
The Account Sales Manager (ASM) primary function is to perform outside sales of product inventory while driving an assigned route of accounts. The ASM is responsible for increasing product sales and placement of product displays at all large and small format "off premise" stores. ASM's are responsible for upselling inventory, cooler space, and product displays. The primary role of the ASM is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- BUILDING SUCCESS
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Competitive new compensation structure
- Organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer contracts
- Current driver's license with clean driving record that meet DOT driving standards
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must obtain DOT Medical Card prior to start
- Preferred prior sales experience
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage
- #PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
Red Bull Account Sales Manager
Become an Account Sales Manager - the face of Red Bull Distribution Company to our retail customers.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.