Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent
About the Job
Realty ONE Group is a rapidly-growing, innovative, global real estate company dedicated to empowering real estate agents. We are a network of big dreamers and high-achieving professionals who have come together to change an industry, make a difference in local communities and support our employees. You will never feel stifled or unsupported with us because everyONE matters at Realty ONE Group. At Realty ONE Group, we're a family of equals who are proud of each other and what we are building and creating alongside ONE another. The success of our coolture is supported by our philosophy that everyONE has a voice. By sharing a common passion with a positive attitude and igniting WOW experiences, we're creating raving fans who fuel our dynamic coolture as we paint the globe gold as ONE.
A Licensed Real Estate Listing Agents not only lists and manages housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you'll need to have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You'll be responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process and obtaining great value for their property.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate. If you already possess your real estate license, we want to speak with you!
- Help clients perpare their home to placed on the market
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.