Thermo Fisher Scientific Center Valley, PA
About the Job
- Collaborate with customers and internal resources to define requirements, develop specifications and obtain pricing for various services that may be required, including but not limited to, packaging, distribution, manufacturing and procurement.
- Helps determine the preliminary design of the study and demonstrates understanding of processes, requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Provides timely, accurate estimates for project quotes. Assemble based on established standard rates, previous job performance and machine capabilities. When appropriate, solicit input from Production, Engineering, Design, Scheduling, Finance or other personnel as necessary to ensure estimate accuracy.
- Per approval authority matrix, coordinate and route quotes for approval.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- A minimum of 2 years post-secondary education.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- At least 3 years of highly concentrated experience as a clinical project manager or estimator; or equivalent combination of education and experience in clinical trials packaging.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to groups of managers and/or clients.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability work in a “virtual team” concept with colleagues dispersed in several countries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Hi
- Proficiency with Oracle CPQ, Salesforce.com, Docusign