Rep, Logistics Call Center - Lenexa, KS *$1500 SIGN ON
About the Job
Rep, Logistics Call Center - Lenexa, KS - 2nd shift with 1 weekend day
*$1500 SIGN ON BONUS
Logistics Call Center Representative’s primary responsibilities include handling inbound calls with Logistics clients and ground Logistics. Responsibilities include receiving client pick-up request calls, directing clients to appropriate functional resource, communicating with field Logistics operations, and responding to customer inquiries/complaints. Utilizes automated Logistics System to assign routine pick-ups to appropriate internal or external resources to ensure timely delivery to lab. Provides accurate data and information to support Dispatcher I and Dispatcher II functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Handle a high volume of inbound telephone calls, meet productivity goals (such as call targets, Aux Time Allowance) and work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to learn Dispatch Application and accurately enter pick up requests
· Strong attention to detail and adherence to process and procedure.
· Provides outstanding customer service and actively Listens to client concerns, conducts preliminary research, and forwards client to appropriate party or escalates issue to a Group Lead or Supervisor.
· Ability to determine if pick-up can be performed as requested by the client based upon multiple factors
· Well organized, utilizes on-line job aides, maps etc. and can locate information readily
· Prioritizes, handle multiple functions, and provide service to multiple regions throughout shift
· Attends huddles, stays current on email and video communication
· May assign pickup and delivery destinations to courier
· Professionally interacts with external/internal clients, co-workers, and Leadership across all functions.
· Ability to accept performance feedback with a focus on performance improvement and serving patients and clients with Quality and Accountability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate computer skills, keyboarding, good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information and data received
· Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime
· May include other tasks as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Associates degree preferred
· 1+ years Customer Service or Logistics experience required
· Call center experience preferred
· General knowledge of logistics operations preferred
-Integrity and Trust
-Drive for Results