Customer Service Rep I - San Diego, CA - Fulltime, 40hrs/week: Monday-Friday, Day Shifts
Client Service Representative I's handle all customer contact received by telephone, in writing, and in person. Troubleshoot inquiries. Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
1. Handles all customer inquiries by telephone regarding verbal reporting of results, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide customer satisfaction.
2. Reports laboratory results to clients using established protocols.
3. Documents reporting or call history in the patient's file and maintain appropriate records.
4. Contacts the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting.
5. Uses established protocols for reporting client concerns.
6. Other duties as required to meet the customer requirements.
7. Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
1. Basic typing and computer skills
2. Some data entry experience preferred Customer service background preferred Medical terminology helpful.
3.Previous Medical or clinical laboratory background preferred
1. One to two years of additional training in a medical or call center environment preferred.
2. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast environment.
3. Must have strong communication skills.
4. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to callers and peer group.
5. Ability to handle stressful situations and demonstrate a potential for strong problem solving skills.
6. Must be able to operate basic office equipment.
7. Must be able to demonstrate Integrity and a commitment to values.
Key Word Search: clerical clerk doctor assistant office call center laboratory client customer service outbound calls caller client relations