Quality Specialist 免疫診断事業部品質管理担当者
About the Job
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
The mission of Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) is to dramatically improve the management of allergy, asthma, and autoimmune diseases by providing healthcare professionals with advanced diagnostic technologies and clinical expertise, and the mission of Clinical Diagnostics Division (CDD) is to be the leading provider of high value, innovative diagnostic solutions to select IVD market segments and a partner of choice or major OEM customers.
Job Responsibilities: Quality assurance specialist at warehouse
- Regular control of product’s delivery into domestic market
- Lead change control of designated products at warehouse
- Creating and maintaining QMS documents and records in accordance with QMS Ordinance
- Collaboration with internal and external contributors including overseas counterpart
- Participate in contacting competent authorities for respective projects/products and interact with internal departments when applicable
- General regulatory and maintenance tasks
- Understanding PMD Act, QMS ordinance and regulatory guidelines/regulations to implement QARA jobs
- Experience of working in In-Vitro Diagnostics, medical device or pharmaceutical industry for over 3 years in quality department
- Business level written and oral skill
- English reading & writing skills