Do you want a job that makes a difference in other's lives? Do you enjoy helping people? How about helping our Nation's Heroes? This is the job for you...
At QTC, the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services, we are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
We offer meaningful and engaging careers to support you and your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance, and we are proud to provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains the best talent:
- Competitive compensation and quarterly bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- A 50% company match of your pre- and post-tax contributions up to 6% of your salary, including immediate vesting of company contributions
- Generous paid time off (minimum of 14 days/year), as well as 10 paid holidays
- Access to flexible benefits, including health and wellness programs, long and short term disability, an employee assistance program, employee referral bonuses, credit union access and flexible spending accounts
- An inclusive and ethical work place
Established start rate $18.87/ per hour
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, performance-related bonuses, health and wellness programs, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement, paid leave and retirement. More details are available here.
The QTC pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Responsible for answering, processing, and documenting all calls from customers and representatives. Acts as service liaison between the customer and internal operational staff, and delivers exceptional customer service at all touch points.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides clients with customer service by determining call requirements, responding to inquiries, resolving customer issues and fulfilling customer requests
- Triages customer needs to include verification of demographics, appointment inquires, and mileage check inquires
- Clarifies customer inquiries by researching, locating, and providing information to the appropriate entities
- Resolves customer concerns and appropriately escalates any unresolved matters in a timely manner to the next appropriate department or level
- Promotes electronic communication services by recognizing opportunities to utilize advanced case management technology
- Accurately documents all call information in case management system according to standard operating procedures
- Efficiently utilizes tools and available resources such as: ECW, UCM, examinee portal, and other tools as necessary
- Any other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize customer follow up calls when necessary
- Adaptable with the ability to follow standardized process workflow on a daily basis
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Strong knowledge of administrative processes
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (i.e. call center phone systems, Electronic Scheduling software) with an ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work various shifts and hours to cover multiple times zones
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
- Call center or scheduling experience preferably in a medical office required
Employment as a Customer Call Center Representative will include successful completion of a 90-day probationary period during which you will be given objectives to achieve. This timeframe lets you assess your readiness for the position as well as allows QTC to determine your ability to successfully perform the job. You will be provided objectives, documentation, training and performance feedback during the 90-day probationary period as part of your assimilation to the role. After successfully completing the 90-day probationary period, you will be considered a permanent employee.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- 3 - 5 years: Call center or scheduling experience preferably in a medical office
- Previous medical office/call center experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or better
- GED or better
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Executing Multiple Tasks
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Medical Terminology
- MS Office
- Multi-line phone
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)