Sr. CRM Strategist
About the Job
Publicis is an omni-channel communications agency with over 600 employees across our Canadian operations. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across various disciplines of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis carries a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and Global clients for which we are Agency of Record. Publicis supports a range of DE&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in the Out of the Cold Program. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more.
We are an agency filled with people that are Committed, Creative, Curious and Collaborative!
We are seeking a digital strategist: someone who is both creative and analytical, with a passion for digital media, marketing, retail e-commerce and CRM. You should understand the business needs of our clients and their customers, the creative ways we tell their stories, and how to connect it all via smart and innovative digital thinking. You should be equally comfortable building a plan and presentation, as you would be dissecting metrics and defining benchmarks. And you should feel at ease with clients, creatives, account people, producers, developers, and everyone in between.
We want someone who is inspired when presented with a challenge, and confident in sharing their ideas and opinions. You should be that person who is one step ahead of digital and social trends, and an early-adopter of new platforms. Someone who loves great content, is immersed in popular culture, and is both personally and professionally curious about new industries, topics and ideas. You are inspired to make a difference, motivated to do good work, and always ready to roll up your sleeves to help produce work for our clients.
- Lead the design, implementation and evaluation of CRM marketing lifecycle campaigns including seasonal and category moments, welcome/onboarding, trigger-based, nurture and retention programs for our client across multiple retail product categories
- Create a test and learn framework to continuously monitor and optimize CRM programs to ensure alignment with client’s business strategy and priorities
- Prepare regular reporting and identify key insights to share with senior management
- Develop creative briefs and provide ongoing leadership across internal and external marketing, design and technology partners
- Identify and manage customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance
- Provide subject matter expertise to support CRM and omni-channel campaigns
- Partner with the technology team to guide capability updates and enhancements
- Develop a strong partnership with key client stakeholders
- Become familiar with -- and support -- client’s company culture, policies, procedures, mission, values and standards
- Speak and present confidently to clients about strategic recommendations, and share knowledge with clients and colleagues to help define agency best practices
- Stay ahead of all emerging media, technology and platforms in the digital, CRM and e-commerce space to ensure we are leveraging new tactics and ideas in the optimal manner
- 5-7 years of experience in advertising/marketing with a focus on customer relationship management and retail e-commerce
- Highly organized and works well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and multi-discipline environment (creative, analytics, and production)
- Experience in a client-facing role developing strategy and guiding implementation of marketing lifecycle campaigns
- Proficient with reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics etc.)
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Braze etc.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds an asset
- B2B experience an asset
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email at email@example.com