The Sr. Technical Project Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of all technical projects and day to day operations supporting our clients marketing programs and initiatives.
- Manages and prioritizes the project work stream with input from the client and internal client services teams.
- Provides budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities that may be across functional areas within the organization.
- Assigns and monitors work of personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
- Develop, drive, and improve process and workflow while establishing project management standards and best practices.
- Develop and deliver dashboards and reporting for key projects and initiatives.
- Strong understanding of project management principles such as organization, documentation, and delegation.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Strong knowledge of technical, business, and marketing impact to business activities.
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones.
- Able to identify and resolve issues and communicate to the client and internal teams accordingly to manage expectations.
- Able to successfully drive projects to completion with high client satisfaction results.
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict and manage customer concerns.
- Schedule and lead team status meetings and send follow up notes with action items accordingly.
- Create project plans, monitor overall project progress and delivery quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 10 years proven experience in project management (PM certification a plus)
- Marketing and CRM background a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Waterfall and Agile PM methodology
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum team roles and responsibilities (ScrumMaster experience a plus)
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.