Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Powered by the industry’s most advanced loyalty platform, our Loyalty team makes lifetime connections for brands the world over. Focused on platform delivery, the team is equipped with best-in-class technology, unmatched data expertise and identity resolution capabilities. Our connected suite of products and extensive APIs enable us to support any loyalty strategy - from straightforward to the most complex. Our team of passionate loyalty practitioners and leaders love innovating and bringing unique ideas to life.
What you will do
- Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining applications based on latest Microsoft and Cloud platform
Why we are looking for you
- SQL, PLSQL, Shell script, RDBMS
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and best practices
- Experience servicing ad hoc and scheduled requests
- Familiarity with both OLTP environments and Data Warehouse environments
- Work prioritization, planning and sense of urgency
- Executing system, integration and regression tests
- Defining and executing data validation routines
- Supporting applications and performing production data loads with change impact process awareness
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Data file transfer tools (SFTP, Connect:Direct, etc.)
- Data manipulation tools (Unix awk, sed, sort, etc.)
- Database Report generation (data input and output)
- Job scripting (Unix Shell)
- Unix/Linux Server Knowledge
- Windows Server Knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint) and text editor programs
- Source code control tools (e.g. CVS, TFS)
- Customer Facing Skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
- Familiar with:
- Knowledge of Data Security Standards - PII
- Application L3 support
- Knowledge of Secure Coding
- Working with business analysts, leads and other technical/non-technical folks on business requirements
- Testing tools.
- Minimum qualifications
- Oracle SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- Coding and unit testing modules
- Documentation skills (Design, Tech Spec, Unit test cases, etc.)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- 6+ years of hands-on experience.