Lead Account Manager, Data Sales (Remote)
About the Job
A successful candidate will be responsible to manage an existing book of accounts and onboard new accounts within the Multi-Channel Merchant Markets. Candidate will be the main point of contact for assigned accounts working with internal partners, other lines of business, and clients directly. They will be responsible for growing revenue on existing accounts. Focus is on identifying, developing, and presenting value-driven, client-centric marketing solutions that leverage Epsilon’s premier data assets across all activation channels (email, direct mail, online, advanced TV, etc.).
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of data assets (compiled, behavioral, transactional, trigger-based, etc.), modeling/analytics, USPS List Hygiene products & data overlay/enhancement, etc.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of digital solutions; file onboarding, targeted display, social media platforms, omni channel marketing strategies, etc.
- Consult with clients about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of data solutions and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge to have meaningful conversations with clients.
- Create winning presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals within assigned account.
- Demonstrate strong contract negotiating skills.
- Be well connected within the Consumer, multi-channel markets.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements.
- Report on sales activity on a weekly basis.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com, provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address customer challenges and opportunities.
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal and third-party partners that are required to deliver full solutions to customers.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to shorten the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Identify sales support requirements and materials.
- Be a positive representative of Epsilon’s brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact.
- Driver of communication with client by setting adequate expectations on budget, timeline, and scope of solutions
- Manage daily components of all marketing programs for assigned account by ensuring accurate and timely execution of projects.
- Gain an understanding of client’s business and product lines to establish credibility with client counterparts to help drive recommendations based on the business goals.
- Coordinate and lead efforts with production team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including revenue processes, accounting, and reporting
- Consistently strengthen and add value to the client relationships
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape, development, and application of leadership in area of expertise
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor university degree (MBA a plus)
- 10+ years’ experience in the data industry, preferably selling to direct to Retail, Consumer and Multi-Channel clients.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Deep understanding of the marketing landscape to innovate and drive growth
- Ability to identify and create opportunities to partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes and practices
- Able to work independently and mentor junior team members
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Drive business development plans and pitches
- Develop and deliver effective presentations
- Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and solutions for clients
- Candidate must be skilled in Omni channel data sales strategies and execution
- Candidate must be skilled in Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite, Social Media & social selling techniques
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.