Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible developing and implementing the go to product market strategy for Epsilon’s award-winning loyalty and email SaaS offerings. This person will be the expert on the market and competitive set and will leverage that knowledge to develop strategic go-to-market plans, differentiated positioning, go-to-market plans, sales enablement and thought leadership content.
- Be the expert on your products, product buyers, and the competition
- Leverage this knowledge to develop product positioning and the key benefits that differentiate our products in the market
- Effectively translate complex technical capabilities into compelling, easy to understand, messaging and content to support sales
- Evangelize our product positioning across the organization
- Work directly with the business leaders to establish goals and objectives; prioritize projects to ensure resources are appropriately applied to achieve established goals
- Lead and manage a team of high performing product marketers
- Develop product marketing talent and link business objectives to the team’s quarterly and annual objectives
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions
- Collaborate with Website, Content and PR teams on planning and activation of marketing and thought leadership
- Act as a strategic advisor to Demand Generation, Communications, Content Marketing, & Analyst Relations to drive plans that positively impact business goals
- Develop annual marketing plans through collaboration with marketing leadership, product management, and key business stakeholders
- Develop market and category thought leadership POVs
- e the "one-stop-shop" to the business for information on loyalty and email products, target markets, competitors, and clients
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, programmatic media planning/strategy, business development and/or product management
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, preferably in the marketing tech, ad tech, or digital space
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into clear benefits
- Demonstrated success in creating compelling messaging, positioning, competitive analysis, managing product launches and end-to-end execution within a large matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.