Epsilon Strategy and Insights, Data Sciences team is looking for experienced Director of Analytics. You are an expert, mentor, and advocate. You have strong analytical mind and extensive experience. You are passionate about transforming data into analytical solution as well as Testing and Experimentation opportunities. You welcome the challenge of data science and demonstrates depth of knowledge to solve business problems. You must be self-driven, take initiative and willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and innovative group.
You will lead and work with a distributed team (onshore and offshore) and work closely with a broadly talented team of strategy, delivery management, data/business analysts, etc. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client’s business situation and develop data driven solutions to drive marketing strategies. Provides a clear plan for bringing actionable, innovative analytic solutions to the market.
- Leads analytic and testing-experimentation engagements managing all key internal and external stakeholders
- Provides guidance to the team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists to analyze complex data structure, manipulate, cleanse data and perform statistical analysis
- Designs, develops, trains, and validates analytical & testing/experimentation solutions, and provides quality analysis and related output, deliverables, and presentations
- Delivers and presents analytical solution/complex ideas clearly and concisely to clients and various cross-functional team members
- Identifies and recommends thoughtful next steps and strategies
- Able to manage, apply, and sell most of analytic solutions offered by ACG. Confidently pursues new business with domain expertise and the ability to apply them to client situations
- Strong passion for understanding key business problems, bringing together the team to understand data/ instrumentation needs and/or mine through data to unearth deep insights into customer journey/experiences, Pharmaceutical experience a HIGH PLUS
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate ideas, insights and complicated analysis effectively at all organizational levels
- Solid understanding of modeling processes (design, sampling, transformation, validations, implementation)
- 7-10 years of data science teams with advanced analytical experience, able to interpret, design, and explain various statistical methods (CHAID, regression, cluster, factor analysis, Machine Learning algorithms) preferred
- Hands on experience in reporting tool such as Tableau, Power BI, a HIGH plus
- Knowledge of Web/Media Analytics (Google, Adobe, Double-Click, SEM/SEO) a HIGH Plus
- Hands on coding experience in Python, R and SAS preferred but not a must
- Experience working with query languages (i.e. SQL) is preferred but not a must
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.