We’re Epsilon. We’ve quadrupled our European business in the last three years, been acquired by Publicis Groupe for US$4.4 billion, and signed many of the world’s most loved brands to our growing roster of European clients - some of which, you’ll be working with.
We’re disrupting both marketing and advertising technology industries, combining the two by harnessing our wealth of consumer insight and data to deliver personalised communications to more than 200 million individuals.
Our entire business focusses on giving our clients the means to truthfully measure the value we create. In an industry that’s too-often associated with false promises and ambiguity, we pride ourselves on honesty, accountability and inclusivity. For more information, visit www.emea.epsilon.com.
We are looking for an inquisitive, adaptable and result driven individual with up to 2 years’ experience to join our energetic team of integration engineers supporting our industry leading Adtech solution.
Our team Vision
“To create innovative solutions, promote knowledge and inspire trust.”
Our Associate Client Integration Engineers are trained, supported and coached to become experienced digital technologists and will become responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to help our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives. This includes integrating new clients onto the Epsilon platforms, managing the technical relationship with existing clients, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support. An Epsilon Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities, commercial acumen and knowledge of the Epsilon platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions.
You will be responsible for…
- Developing scripts, maintaining database tables, and processing data feeds to support new client initiatives
- Integrating our clients into the Epsilon system: designing, developing, implementing and testing technical solutions based on client and business requirements
- On-going support & maintenance of existing clients
- Conceptualizing automation projects to be used company wide
- Troubleshooting technical setups
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with clients’ technical teams
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams
- Occasionally traveling to our European and US offices
We are looking for people who…
- Are passionate about problem-solving and using their analytical side
- Are inquisitive and need to know why we are doing whatever we are doing!
- Like to be organised. Time management and follow-through skills are second nature.
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Love working in an energetic and engaging team environment
- Are intrigued by the digital industry and have a basic knowledge of online tracking technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Ideally have a knowledge of scripting languages (PHP, shell, python)…but this is a bonus
- Are comfortable working in a hybrid model between office and home working
- Have up to 2 years’ experience in a digital role
You should apply if you…
- Are highly motivated, positive, collaborative, accountable, results driven and you want to learn A LOT!
- Want to be part of a growing business within a dynamic and evolving industry
- Like taking a consultative approach to everything you do
- Have a continual focus on process improvement and automation
- Are truly excited by what we do here at Epsilon
Epsilon always puts people first. Everything we do is done as a team, with integrity and accountability. We focus on what works and what’s right, not what’s easy and accepted. When you’re one of us, you run with the best. You’re part of a company with industry-leading technology, with the opportunity to work on projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. Our people have the talent, tools and passion to do epic things together—for our clients, for consumers and for our community.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented employees in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive compensation, a great benefits package and endless opportunities to advance your career.
We offer hybrid working opportunities, with our office space located in the Iconic Television Centre, White City.
As part of our dedication to enhance our inclusive and diverse workforce, Epsilon is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership or religion or belief. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.