- Account Revenue generation to achieve assigned revenue quota.
- Provide strategic plan for accounts and execute against plan.
- Outlines strategic opportunities for the client across all product lines and channels
- Increase Epsilon Market Share on assigned book of clients.
- Responsible for 100% product penetration within accounts
- Ability to engage and communicate at the C-Suite level with NFP clients and prospects.
- Self-motivated,Senior-level fundraising expert that enjoys client strategy, networking and needs based consulting and selling.
- Strong project manager with a demonstrated understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and possess the knowledge and ability to manage multiple projects, creating achievable milestones, leveraging internal resources, and delivering meticulous follow-up, JIRA experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders at the NFP organization and/or agency of record.
- Possesses strong understanding of omni-channel fundraising ecosystem. Experience with direct mail, digital, and DR or CTV campaigns preferable. Mobile, Peer-2-Peer and/or other channels also appreciated.
- Has a strong understanding of donor pipelines, segmentation and donor customer journeys.
- A contributor and thought leader within the fundraising industry who has volunteered their time and/or experience to fundraising trade organizations and associations and/or has contributed to the industry as a webinar or conference speaker.
- Account Ownership - Develop strong relationship with client
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Epsilon solutions
- Manages day-to-day dialogue with client contacts.
- Accurate and timely forecasting in the system.
- Serve as internal liaison to other functional groups
- Conducts face-to-face and phone client meetings on an on-going basis as needed.
- Travels to client if travel permits. Otherwise MS Teams or Zoom Meetings with clients.
- Provides follow-up to all meetings within 48 hours.
- Reviews and prioritizes deliverables from each meeting
- Manage client orders.
- Utilization of Internal Epsilon Systems:
- Order Management System
- CRM - Client contact and communication system
- Forecasting system
- Demonstrates solutions-oriented consultative sales approach to growing their book of business
- Initiates pricing incentive recommendations internally and externally to meet annual Epsilon objectives
- Provides first-level sales management to insure minimum achievement of 100% of quota
- Leads sales presentations on key accounts with superior communication and good negotiation skills
- Primary contact within client company
- 8-10 years’ top-performer experience in a sales, NFP, selling Data or related area
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.