Sr. Motion Graphic Artist
About the Job
WELCOME TO PUBG CENTRAL CREATIVE
FANS COME FIRST / OBSESSION FOR QUALITY / CHALLENGE, LEARN AND WIN / TOGETHER, OPEN-MINDED
We're looking for humble but ambitious, solution-oriented professionals who are decisive and aren't afraid to experiment. Like us, they take play seriously; they are passionate about games and in particular PUBG. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who question the status quo.
PUBG Corp is looking for a Sr.Motion Graphic Artist who will be part of PUBG's Central Creative team, based in Santa Monica. The Sr.Motion Graphic Artist will be a key player in helping to shape the PUBG IP.
Your role within PUBG
- Work with the content team to create outstanding, eye-catching and innovative videos, containing motion graphics to be featured on social media platforms and youtube
- Collaborate with designers, production and post production teams to ensure we are delivering industry leading executions that meet internal needs while being mindful of timelines
- Design and implement go-forward processes to streamline video post-production workflows.
- A strong understanding of UI/UX conventions and how that applies to Broadcast Packages.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of the work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Generate templates and designs to support our multiple business needs
- Guide and mentor the more junior artists in the team
Skills to create thrills
- Have 6+ years of experience at an in-house team, ad-agency/digital agency, or game company
- Must have advanced knowledge with the following items: C4D, Octane / Redshift or Arnold Rendering Pipelines ,Adobe After Effects, Photoshop
- Core design skills include the ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color theory. You are driven to create and innovate
- Resourceful, responsive and quickly able to shift between "thinking" and "doing"
- Demonstrate the ability to create high-quality work in a fast-paced environment and are able to incorporate feedback from multiple stakeholders from multiple teams
- Self-starter with the passion to actively seek new approaches to improve the PUBG Brand
- Modeling, Texturing skills using ZBrush / Maya / Substance workflow.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly Grubhub lunch stipend
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles