About the Job
Welcome to Striking Distance Studios!
Striking Distance Studios continues to grow. We are looking for talented developers with experience working on large-scale, live service games to join us in our San Ramon studio.
What we need:
Striking Distance Studios is seeking a talented Build Engineer to join our growing team working on a AAA project in the PUBG Universe.
- Manage the Continuous Integration and Deployment of internal tools, deployments, and releases.
- Diagnosing and troubleshoot build problems and communicating these to the team.
- Troubleshoots application, network, and server-level problems.
- Performs and creates systems for daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the systems and applications.
- Partners with Development and QA teams for implementation of new game features; partners with other operations teams, IT, and external hosting providers to implement and maintain secure and scalable infrastructure.
- Work closely with IT to implement services for remote distributed services.
- Create and manage ephemeral cloud environments for large scale computing.
- 4+ years of configuration management and engineering.
- Unreal Engine build experience.
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Unreal or similar.
- Scripting and automation skills in one or more of Python, bash, or similar.
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform, or similar on ephemeral cloud environments
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, GitLab, or similar.
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing service connectivity issues.
- Experience with source control software Perforce, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience