This role is responsible for evaluating, planning, and implementing a treatment program for patients referred by physicians. This is an outpatient position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to treat a variety of specialties, including orthopaedic, pediatric, neurologic, and sports medicine patients. You will have the chance to work with a broader team to maximize patient outcomes using evidence-based care.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Establish strong relationships with each patient so that they have ability to exceed their functional goals
- Demonstrate a desire to positively connect with people
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the community
- Competitive compensation with ability to earn performance-based incentives
- Foster a positive work environment by living clinically through PT Solutions core values
- Professional development and career progression
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapist assistant program
- State Licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
- Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
Hourly Rate: $30.00 - $35.00 / hour
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position. This does not include bonuses.
Expanding Access to Quality Care
At PT Solutions, we’re more than colleagues; we’re a tight-knit community united in our mission to expand access to quality care. Our commitment to you is evident in our industry-leading professional development opportunities. From ongoing evidence-based clinical education to dedicated mentorship opportunities and an APTA-accredited Orthopaedic Residency Program, we propel our clinicians toward excellence in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, and athletic training.
As we aim to be the go-to rehabilitation provider, we seek committed professionals eager to join us in that mission. A career with PT Solutions is an opportunity to shape the industry and make a lasting impact.
Let’s go further together and transform care. Join the #PTSLife today!