Professionally intercept, engage, and suggestively sell customers by serving alcohol and food items in Sam’s Club. Product knowledge and the ability to work independently and comply with regulatory requirements are critical to being successful in this position.
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit - $15.00 / hr
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Growth Potential
- Alcohol Differential Pay
- Work Independently
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the job requirements and specific dress code to alcohol sampling (typically black clothing).
- Knowledge and Compliance with Federal, State and Local laws specific to sampling and marketing of alcohol.
- Acquire the appropriate permit, license or certification based on law
- Professionally and safely prepare and serve alcohol and food samples utilizing various type of equipment and small appliances.
- Create a fun and engaging customer experience
- Knowledge of the wine, beer and spirits market and keeps up to date on trends, products, promotions, and compliance certifications.
- Observes guests and checks identification for proof-of-age, comfortable addressing underage or intoxicated guests
- Access to tablet, pc, or mobile device to complete daily work
- Active role requires lifting, standing and a wide range of motion
- Bar Tending, Fast Food, Food Handling or Retail beneficial but not required