We are seeking a production team member to train as a Pulper Operator. This position is responsible for the continuous operations of stock and the stock byproduct operation associated with the paper making process.
APC Paper, A Division of ProAmpac is located in Claremont, NH. We are a 24/7 manufacturing facility producing rolls of specialty Kraft Paper from 100% recycled material. The rotating swing-shift is a uniquely designed schedule that allows employees the benefit of working (on average) fifteen, twelve-hour shifts per month, leaving fifteen non-work days in which, seven are consecutive. This equates to one week off per month without skipping a pay check. No more than four, 12 hour shifts are worked consecutively during the cycle.
Company Benefits include:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Robust Safety Program
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Education Assistance
- Incentive Based Wellness Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K with Company Match
APC Paper, A Division of Proampac provides creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are contantly reshaping the packaging industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some industrial manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic math skills, ability to follow directions, adhere to all safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently, possess strong work ethic, good attendance history and ability to adjust to varying temperature changes.
- Capacity and stamina to work in a physically demanding environment; bend, stand for long periods, stoop, lift/push up to 50 lbs and go up and down stairs.