Polish speaking Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d)
About the Job
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Darmstadt, Germany – onsite or home office based
You can also work remotely from Poland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic or Slovakia
How will you make an impact?
The Global Service & Support segment of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Life Sciences Group has an exciting opportunity to expand the reach of our service contract offerings and help drive revenue growth within our division.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will meet or exceed a defined sales plan of service contracts and support plans and you will proactively uncover new opportunities within assigned accounts to generate revenue growth.
What will you do?
- Make daily outbound telephone calls and communicate via email to all organizational levels and functional areas in accounts where purchasing decisions are made
- Manage sales territory activities and communicate efforts clearly within other levels of the organization
- You understand the competitive landscape within accounts to position like or better product offerings to customers
How will you get here?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales
- Experience in telephone sales as well as experience with working from home-office could be an advantage
- You have the ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
- You enjoy working in a team and management of projects as part of a team
Your Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- You have strong sales, communication and relationship building skills
- You possess excellent communication skills in Polish and English language. Additional language skills in Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian or German would be beneficial.
- You also have excellent administration skills, organizational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks
- You are computer literate in 'Microsoft Office' – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.