TM Product Innovation Lead
About the Job
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a TM Product Innovation Lead within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in a flexible work location within the PNC footprint.
Seeking healthcare consulting, provider operations, insurance/payer consulting. Additionally, experience in new service and/or product development or management. Knowledge of human centered design and voice of the customer in product design.
- Ideates and develops new, innovative products to grow revenue and create a long-term sustainable advantage for the company.
- Leads the idea-generation process in area of focus through research and analysis. Develops a multi-year view for the area of focus. Conducts primary research with internal subject matter experts as well as clients. Serves as subject matter resource to promote ideation and development of innovation concepts across the company.
- Develops business case and execution strategy for new innovation concepts. Partners with Product Management teams and other key stakeholders gain buy-in for the concept and plan for execution. Monitors launched concepts/products against original business case and incorporate learnings into future development.
- Drives innovation concept through approval processes through clear presentation and issue resolution.
- Leads the development and management of the innovation concept through pilot or launch. Manages internal and external resources to ensure a timely launch.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAnalytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.Competitive Environment – Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.Conceptual Thinking – Identifies the critical ideas and interdependencies among system elements that impact performance.Customer Behavior and Preferences – Knowledge of and ability to predict and motivate the behaviors and preferences of existing and desired future customers, and the ability to tailor products to meet their needs.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Design Thinking – Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and processes of design thinking; ability to utilize the knowledge in designing new products and services and even improving organizational operation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Influencing – Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.Innovation – Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.Product Development Strategy – Knowledge of and the ability to design and implement a product development strategy within the organization.Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.