Systems Administrator Sr (Business Intelligence Analytics)
About the Job
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a System Administrator Sr (BI Analytics) within PNC's Enterprise Data Management Technology organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh or Cleveland. Experience with Power BI, Tableau or OBIEE preferred.
- Installs, configures and maintains mid-range operating systems.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with servers, hardware and software.
- Installs, configures and maintains operating hardware and software.
- Troubleshoots networking and operating system problems.
- Provides recommendations for hardware and software planning and budgeting related issues.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesConfiguration Management – Knowledge of and ability to manage the process, tools and techniques for managing hardware, software, communications, facilities and personnel that provide the organization's IT services.Hardware Infrastructure – Knowledge of and the ability to design, implement and integrate IT hardware for its use in business environments.IT Quality Assurance – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of specific technical tools and testing methods to ensure the quality of IT production.Software Installation and Support – Knowledge of and ability to plan and execute software platform changes with minimal service disruption to the client.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.