Portfolio & Trust Support Administrator
About the Job
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
The Portfolio & Trust Administrator (PTA) is a trusted partner to the Fiduciary Advisor (FA) and Investment Advisor (IA) within the Wealth Management team. The Portfolio & Trust Administrator (PTA), together with the FA, IA and other Wealth Management team members, will help our clients achieve and maintain financial success. The PTA partners with the FA/IA to ensure that our accounts are
administered in accordance with the governing instrument, state law and PNC Policies, Procedures and Processes. The PTA interacts with FAs, IAs and other internal team members to take ownership and provide prompt resolutions on administrative, risk, compliance and account specific activities. The PTA will possess a full understanding of the clients/family relationships with the assigned FA’s & IA’s book of business.
The PTA engages in investment and fiduciary administrative activities in partnership and oversight of an Investment Advisor and Fiduciary Advisor. They also execute activities required by PNC or governing document in which PNC serves as trustee, guardian or agent. And, they assist with compliance of all
legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures.
As a Portfolio & Trust Administrator within PNC's Asset Management organization, you will be based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Engages in investment and fiduciary administrative activities under the supervision of the Investment Advisor and Fiduciary Advisor. Assists with activities required by PNC or governing document in which PNC serves as trustee, guardian or agent. Assists with compliance of all legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures.
- Utilizes the full breadth of the fiduciary platform and systems in order to support the investment management and fiduciary business. Performs common processing and ensures compliance with standard regulations and processes. Assist with the administration of assigned accounts in accordance with documents, state law, policy and procedure.
- Communicates with Investment Advisor and Fiduciary Advisor to solve problems, and escalate anticipated or known client issues/concerns
- Customizes customer communications or presentations to meet client needs for assigned accounts. Provides basic reporting to assist with advisor or committee review.
- Assists with the maintenance and growth of assets under management by working with relationship team. Supports efforts to identify other bank products and services that would benefit client. May perform general administrative support.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Business Development – Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Fiduciary Responsibilities – Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.Investment Management – Knowledge of and ability to utilize the tools, techniques, and acceptable business practices associated with managing a client's various investments.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.