Out of Branch Banker (MLO) - Organizational Financial Wellness
About the Job
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Out of Branch Banker (MLO) within PNC's Organizational Financial Wellness organization, you will be based in Raleigh, NC (Glenwood).
- Builds the retail customer base through proactive, outbound quality sales conversations. Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
- Sells the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients outside of branch in non-PNC locations, demonstrating how PNC can help them achieve their financial goals. Identifies and independently acts upon sales opportunities to achieve assigned sales goals. Makes connections with PNC ecosystem partners.
- Builds a strong pipeline of appointments for branch and ecosystem partners. Demonstrates value for customers to continue a deeper needs-based conversation to achieve financial well-being.
- Creates an exceptional customer experience at events in a variety of external locations to drive desired acquisition, customer loyalty and increased share of wallet.
- Understands PNC capabilities, educates and coaches customers on technology options.
- Selling at non-PNC locations requires: Access to a reliable vehicle transportation for travel to multiple work locations on a daily basis; and the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (inclusive of, but not limited to, marketing materials, collateral and/or other promotional items as required).
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAddressing Customer Needs – Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.Branch Banking Services – Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.Customer Acquisition – Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships.Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Sales Closing and Agreements – Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.Sales Proposals and Presentations – Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.