Client Billing Rep
Pitney Bowes Kansas City, MO
About the Job
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Client Billing Representative for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success
- Input/Import machine count information into the job process and compare with customer counts obtained from the customer count sheets.
- Review machine rejected mail amounts by comparing them to the Job Order percentages specified for the job. Run daily customer qualified reports to verify piece counts and percentage of readable mail.
- Verify meter postage on a daily basis. Capture permit postage and distribute to the appropriate job.
- Review Job Orders for accuracy and completeness regarding postage class, postage rates, and all other billable activities.
- Verify all activities on the Job Order have been identified and captured and are ready for invoice each week
- Enter all new customer information into the POInTS system for proper billing and communicates all information to corporate.
- Call customers regarding collection of accounts receivable which are over 30 days and under 60 days behind in payment.
- Additional duties as required
As a Client Billing Representative, you have:
- An Associate's degree (A.A.) in Accounting or Business or three to five years related experience maintaining a computer based record and billing system.
- Strong computer skills. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and work effectively under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 #’s, walk stand or sit for long periods of time with or without accommodation.
- Ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.