Business Development Manager
About the Job
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Business Development Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• Have a high-level of ethics and commitment as well as being a self-starter
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
• A client focused individual performance driven and responsible for achieving company sales goals by identifying, delivering, and executing Sales Plans
• An individual that will develop profitable relationships with both Pitney Bowes clients and Non-Pitney Bowes’ prospects either in footprint or out of footprint
• A passionate leader who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams for both existing and new products
• Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building
• Passionate about client success and see opportunities where others see challenges
• A forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts, to ensure projects reach a successful launch
• An individual that will strive to exceed expectations and move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
• A vital member of the Integrated Service & Solution (IS&S) Professional Services team which provides service and infrastructure capabilities to support individual businesses, manufactures and OEM’s (primary business industries include Retail, Healthcare and adjacent markets with a focus on servicing their transformational kiosk and POS systems)
• An individual focused on designing global professional service solutions that enable PB & it’s clients to accelerate time to value from concept through full adoption and into the continued utilization of expected outcomes enhancing the client lifecycle experience
• An individual that brings a vast knowledge of external customer business analysis, process management , and change management skills to the position
• A subject matter expert who will stay abreast of the latest industry technology coupled with our product & service offerings to ensure that our customers receive state of the art solutions for their businesses
• Accountable for the profitability and overall effective implementation of new IS&S opportunities
• Directly be responsible for the development of conquest business and prospective growth for Integrated Service & Solutions Services. Anticipated annual budget / quota will be $2-5M annually.
• Support Marketing, Industry Analyses, and development of Go-to-Market Integrated Service & Solution offerings
• Ultimately responsible for discovering, scoping, and selling Integrated Service & Solutions that will lead to client satisfaction, growth, and expected EBIT
• Provide interface between all internal and external resources to develop and create sustainable offering to clients
• Act as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the contractual relationship with the client
• Accept and achieve business results as provided by the Senior Director of Integrated Service & Solutions
• Work closely with Operations Team on implementation and deployment of technology and support services that lead to adherence of all SLA’s
• Work with Operations team to document and analyze current practices and workflow to define/determine Client operations requirements
• Work closely with an extended PB Sales Team, Project Management Team, Operations Team, and other resources in order to ensure a collective approach to client needs.
• 10 years’ experience in business or sales related profession
• Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration with external customer management teams, end users, sales, C-Suite executives and other senior business leaders on a daily basis
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate, create, and drive change
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Excel, Word & PowerPoint to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
• Deep level of sales acumen Must have training and extensive experience participating in a consultative solution selling model for services, software and hardware
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities line.