Pharmaceutical R&D Process Scientist
About the Job
Monza site is a world class contract manufacturing and development facility, specialized in aseptic injectable drugs, with a strong focus on biologics. Joining a global team and more than 1000 colleagues on site, the selected candidate will experience a smart, international, and fast-growing environment. With revenues of more than $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
You will join a newly-built and state of the art Pharmaceutical Development unit, and as a part of our pilot scale manufacturing department, you will support our Clients in developing new manufacturing processes and technology transfer for small scale/clinical trial sterile production.
In this role you will lead client’s projects from a technical standpoint, developing the optimal manufacturing process, defining the equipment needed, and configuring manufacturing equipment to meet production requirements.
A hands-on, goal-driven attitude will be key in exceeding client’s expectations, and the ability to “think out of the box”, coupled with a strong technical experience, will help you in troubleshooting and finding new solutions to problems.
- As the technical owner of the project, defines the materials to be used during the manufacturing of liquid and lyophilized products and decides the manufacturing process flow.
- Act as the main point of contact with internal and external stakeholders, managing the approval process.
- Prepare the technical documentation required by internal SOP.
- Participate to clinical/commercial batches manufacturing inside PDS sterile suite.
- Update the clients about the state of the project, proactively anticipating issue and ensure a timely management of technical problems
This role offers the opportunity to grow as a technical leader of R&D manufacturing processes with state-of-the-art equipment and, as a client facing role, the chance to directly interact with pharmaceutical companies from all over the world and enhance your communication and project management skills.