Pharmaceutical Development Manufacturing Lead
About the Job
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of more than f $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world
The Pharmaceutical Development Manufacturing Lead, reporting to the Sterile Department Supervisor, is responsible for planning and managing production activities of clinical trial batches of sterile liquid and lyo drugs.
The selected person will have the chance to prove his/her leadership skills in a highly dynamic and result-driven environment, working with state-of-the-art automated filling machines.
- Overseeing operatives in day to day operations, making sure that production schedule, Right First Time and On Time Delivery KPIs are met.
- Managing anomalies and deviations, solving production problems with the support of the department head.
- Ensure high standards of safety and engagement amongst his team/shift
- Support the Sterile Department Lead in making sure that the Sterile production operations are properly controlled and regulatory compliance requirements are met by guaranteeing batch documentation is accurate, Standard Operating Procedures are accurate, critical documentation templates are accurate, equipment is in good repair and current calibration, and high standards of housekeeping are maintained in all areas of responsibility.
- Degree’s in CTF, Chemistry, Biology or other similar fields
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Able to organize activities and resources and to recognize problems developing, not just occurring
- At least 1 year of experience in GMP production environment
- Experience with aseptic process
- Available to work on shifts
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.