Warehouse - Retail Fulfillment
About the Job
BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Retail Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk ensures accurate inventory management processes are in place and product shipment issues are resolved. The Retail Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk works together with other retail store associates to get merchandise checked-in stocking the sales floor, to provide our customers with our best product selection.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Overall Function of Warehouse - Retail Shipping and Receiving:
- Unloads incoming merchandise and ensures the accuracy of received shipment.
- Receiving, unpacking, and preparing merchandise for stocking on the sales floor.
- Execute prices changes and daily merchandising bulletins.
- Receiving store supplies, process damages, RTV's, and ensure all inventory management practices are followed.
- Partners with Retail Department Supervisors resolve product shipment issues, execute bulletins, set merchandise standards, and return unsellable merchandise to our vendors.
Qualifications of Warehouse - Retail Shipping and Receiving:
- 2+ years in retail materials handling , warehouse, stocking similar experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.