About the Job
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- 100% of PGA, LPGA or USGTF annual dues reimbursed
- 25% Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Reporting to the Soft Goods Supervisor, the Tennis Service Associate works together with all store associates and the management team to cultivate our customers and provide them with an exceptional shopping experience. They help execute key company initiatives and programs designed to continually improve our merchandise selection and services offerings to our customers.
Overall Function of this Position:
- Champion the PGA TOUR Superstore 'Customer First' philosophy by providing a world-class shopping experience to each and every customer.
- Execute the creative vision and merchandising style of our company.
- Maximize sales by keeping their areas in stock, properly signed and merchandised, and following all operations processes.
- Expand their industry knowledge by learning about our products from our vendors, industry websites, and other associates.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- G.E.D. or high school diploma.
- Two to three (2-3) years of retail sales experience, with at least one (1) year in tennis retail industry preferred. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb up and down a ladder, move throughout the store, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.