Seasonal Golf Club Fitter
About the Job
BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- 25% Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Overall Function of a Golf Club Fitter (Hard Goods Associate):
- Seeking out and engaging customers throughout the Hard Goods areas (Simulators, Putting Green, Club Repair, and Accessories).
- Maintaining a high level of product and industry knowledge to pass on to our customers by learning about new technologies, products, and services.
- Execute a Club Comparison to assist customers judge performance differences between select clubs.
- Follow golf Club Fitting Protocol to provide and accurate and efficient golf club fitting process.
- Operating Simulator and Launch Monitor technologies while using fitting tools and components to provide fitting information valuable to the customer's decision-making process.
- Making equipment recommendations tailored to the customer.
Qualifications of a Golf Club Fitter (Hard Goods Associate):
- Minimum 2 years of golf retail sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of golf fitting experience, preferred.
- Basic golf industry, product knowledge and club fitting principles
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.