Retail Supervisor - Golf Services
About the Job
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Golf Services Supervisor Position Summary
Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager and/or General Manager, the Services Supervisor works with the Management team and Merchandising Supervisors to coordinate services sales opportunities with product sales. Also, works with all Merchandising Supervisors and Sales Associates to promote customer services and in-store events. The Services Supervisor services all services associates and front end associates to provide the best possible customer experience in each service area.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Services Supervisor:
- The Services Supervisor ensures:
- Every customer observed within 10 feet of every associate is greeted within 30 seconds.
- All customers receive an outstanding experience which exceeds their expectations when participating in any store service event.
- All associates are trained on all store services procedures, policies and programs to create a first-class customer experience.
- All signing relative to services, events, and programs is current and continuously communicated.
- Associates in all service areas and Front End are trained to execute all customer service programs.
- All Front End and services areas, equipment, and supplies are maintained and operational.
- All services programs, promotions, and procedures are consistently executed throughout the store (clinics, lessons, group instruction, Front End, etc).
- Associates in all services area and Front End are scheduled to meet customer service demands.
- Daily work lists are created and completed by assigned associates in services areas.
- Customer lessons are maintained in the Lesson Scheduler program.
- Associates in all services areas and Front End are recruited, hired, counseled, coached, and reviewed as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required for a Golf Services Supervisor:
- Two plus years' experience leading teams with a focus on driving sales, creating a great customer experience and associate development
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.