Retail Sup - Warehouse / Retail Fulfillment
About the Job
BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
The Operations Supervisor has direct responsibility over back-end operations of our retail store (Receiving and Freight Crew Associates). The successful Supervisor will be responsible for partnering with fellow members of the retail leadership team to ensure the execution of company initiatives, programs, and processes to develop associates, cultivate customers, and provide every customer with a world class shopping experience.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations that relate to operating the store. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Ecommerce Fulfillment, Operations team, to include scheduling, and the performance management process (associate performance notices, and performance discussion tracking forms).
- Management and thorough knowledge of the POS system and SAP in stores to include auditing, loss prevention, receiving, cycle counts, RTV's, transfers, and other merchandise movement both internally & externally.
- Management of freight processing and ensuring signage, price changes, bulletins, and merchandising are executed following the direction from Store Support Center.
- Management of execution of procedures and programs that support store operations and merchandising direction from Store Support Center are implemented consistently.
- Responsible for knowing and training new & existing associates on programs related to merchandising and back end processes.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Two plus years' experience leading teams with a focus on driving sales, creating a great customer experience and associate development
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.