Retail Sup / Department Mgr
About the Job
BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Reporting to the retail AGM, the Warehouse - Retail Shipping and Receiving Supervisor: (Operations Supervisor) has direct responsibility over back-end of the store (Shipping and Receiving Associates). The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with fellow members of the leadership team to ensure the execution of company initiatives and ensures accurate inventory management processes are in place and product shipment issues are resolved.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- Associate Discount - 25%
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Overall Function of this Position:
- The Operations Supervisor must be capable of motivating him/herself as well as other associates to accomplish team goals and objectives with a high sense of urgency.
- The Operations Supervisor will provide leadership throughout the store to ensure that all associates are trained and well-versed on all store services procedures, policies and programs related to merchandise movement and standards as well as the back-end store operation.
- The Operations Supervisor has ownership of the implementation and execution of programs and procedures that support the merchandising and operation of the store.
- The Operations Supervisor is responsible for developing associates and making sure that they receive timely and effective training and on-going verbal and written communication on execution of store operations.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Two plus years' experience leading teams with a focus on driving sales, creating a great customer experience and associate development
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.