Retail Sales Assoc - Hard Goods / Fitter
About the Job
KNOWLEDGE. PASSION. INSPIRATION
We are more than golf enthusiasts! At PGA TOUR Superstor e we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!
Benefits of a Hard Goods Retail Sales Associate / Club Fitter:
- Competitive Pay
- Time Off Benefits
- Retirement (401K)
- PGATSS Associate Discount, Team Store Discount
- Matching Gift Program
- Community Partnerships
- Career Growth
- A FUN working environment focused on PEOPLE FIRST
Overall Function of a Hard Goods Retail Sales Associate / Club Fitter:
- Champion the PGA TOUR Superstore 'Customer First' philosophy by providing a world-class shopping experience to every customer
- Seeking out and engaging customers throughout the Hard Goods areas (Simulators, Putting Green, Club Repair, and Accessories areas).
- Maintaining a high level of product and industry knowledge to pass on to our customers by learning about new technologies, products, and services.
- Execute a Club Comparison in order to help a customer judge performance differences between select clubs.
- Follow Club Fitting Protocol to provide and accurate and efficient club fitting process.
- Operating Simulator and Launch Monitor technologies while using fitting tools and components in order to provide fitting information valuable to the customer's decision-making process
Qualifications of a Hard Goods Retail Sales Associate / Club Fitter:
- Min 2 years of retail sales experience with at least 1 year in the golf fitting experience
- Basic golf industry, product knowledge and club fitting principles a plus
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- G.E.D. or high school diploma.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.