Retail Sales Assoc - Apparel / Shoes
About the Job
KNOWLEDGE. PASSION. INSPIRATION
We are more than golf enthusiasts! At PGA TOUR Superstor e we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!
Reporting to the Soft Goods Supervisor, the Retail Customer Service Associate works together with all retail store associates and the management team to champion the PGA TOUR Superstore 'Customer First' philosophy by providing a world-class shopping experience to each and every customer. The Retail Customer Service Associate maximize sales by keeping their areas stocked, properly signed and merchandised, and following all operations processes.
Benefits of a Retail Sales Associate:
- Competitive Pay
- Time Off Benefits
- Retirement (401K)
- PGATSS Associate Discount, Team Store Discount
- Matching Gift Program
- Community Partnerships
- Career Growth
- A FUN working environment focused on PEOPLE FIRST
Overall Function of a Retail Customer Service Associate:
- Merchandising and signing their areas to create and maintain visual merchandising consistency throughout the retail store.
- Replenishing merchandise stock from incoming freight shipments as soon as possible to maximize the customer's selection.
- Investigating customer requests for items we do not carry and passing the information to their supervisor.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving them promptly
Qualifications of a Retail Customer Service Associate:
- Two to three (2-3) years of retail sales experience with at least one (1) year in the golf fitting experience ideal.
- G.E.D. or high school diploma.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.