Retail Sales Assoc - Apparel / Shoes-2
About the Job
KNOWLEDGE. PASSION. INSPIRATION
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. Because of our tremendous growth we are looking for leaders that have flexibility to relocate where the business needs them!
Reporting to the Soft Goods Supervisor, the Retail Customer Service Associate
works together with all retail store associates and the management team to champion the PGA TOUR Superstore 'Customer First' philosophy by providing a world-class shopping experience to each and every customer. The Retail Customer Service Associate maximize sales by keeping their areas stocked, properly signed and merchandised, and following all operations processes.
Benefits of a Retail Sales Associate:
- Competitive Pay
- Time Off Benefits
- Retirement (401K)
- PGATSS Associate Discount, Team Store Discount
- Matching Gift Program
- Community Partnerships
- Career Growth
- A FUN working environment focused on PEOPLE FIRST
Overall Function of a Retail Customer Service Associate:
- Ensuring every retail customer observed within 10 feet is greeted within 30 seconds.
- Merchandising and signing their areas to create and maintain visual merchandising consistency throughout the retail store.
- Replenishing merchandise stock from incoming freight shipments as soon as possible to maximize the customer's selection.
- Investigating customer requests for items we do not carry and passing the information to their supervisor.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving them promptly
Qualifications of a Retail Customer Service Associate:
- Two to three (2-3) years of retail sales experience with at least one (1) year in the golf fitting experience ideal.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- Communication: Candidates must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical: Candidates must have good math and process skills.
- Computer: Candidates must possess basic computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
- Education: G.E.D. or high school diploma.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.