Retail Asst Mgr - Phoenix Market
About the Job
KNOWLEDGE. PASSION. INSPIRATION
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible retail leaders who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. Because of our tremendous growth we are looking for leaders that have flexibility to relocate where the business needs them!
Leading with a "People First" mentality, the Retail Assistant Manager leads all aspects of retail store operations and leads by example in "Inspiring people to play their best and grow the game." A retail operations career at PGA TOUR Superstore is rooted in providing first-class experiences through expert advice and services, requiring our store leaders to be innovators and great listeners but also provides the ability to be their best selves at work!
We invest in the associates that take care of our Customers!
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision - DAY 1
- Health Spending / Savings Accounts
- Time Off Benefits
- Retirement (401K)
- PGATSS Associate Discount, Team Store Discount
- Matching Gift Program
- Community Partnerships
- Unbelievable Career Growth
- A FUN working environment focused on PEOPLE FIRST
Retail Assistant Manager requirements for consideration:
- Minimum 3 years AGM / Store Manager / General Manager experience
- Solid Business Acumen with complete accountability to p/l management
- Ability to lead large teams
- Ability to relocate within the Southeast
Key Responsibilities of a Retail Assistant Manager:
- Overall leadership of the Retail Store Business, Production, Supply Chain
- Analyze trends, plan, direct and coordinate supply chains, recycling and retail operations to achieve market growth and improve supply chain processes
- Drive sales and profitability through report analysis and initiate appropriate action necessary to exceed strategic and financial goals
- Promote a FUN, inclusive and people first working atmosphere that encompasses our Core Values with accountability to creating high performing teams, maintaining service standards and developing internal talent.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the retail building and equipment
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.