Retail Asst General Mgr (AGM)
About the Job
BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Assistant Store Manager Position Summary
Leading with a "People First" mentality, the Retail Assistant Store Manager leads all aspects of retail store operations and leads by example in "Inspiring people to play their best and grow the game." A retail operations career at PGA TOUR Superstore is rooted in providing first-class experiences through expert advice and services, requiring our store leaders to be innovators and great listeners but also provides the ability to be their best selves at work!
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance - no early mornings or late nights
- Associate Discount - 25%
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Retail Assistant Store Manager (AGM) Requirements for consideration:
- Minimum 3 years Store Manager or General Manager experience
- Solid Business Acumen with complete accountability to p/l management
- Ability to lead large teams
- Ability to relocate, a plus (we are growing)
Key Responsibilities of a Retail Assistant Store Manager (AGM):
- Overall leadership of the Retail Store Business, Production, Supply Chain
- Analyze trends, plan, direct and coordinate supply chains, recycling and retail operations to achieve market growth and improve supply chain processes
- Drive sales and profitability through report analysis and initiate appropriate action necessary to exceed strategic and financial goals
- Promote a FUN, inclusive and people first working atmosphere that encompasses our Core Values with accountability to creating high performing teams, maintaining service standards and developing internal talent.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the retail building and equipment
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.