Golf Instr / Teaching Pro
About the Job
BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING
At PGA TOUR Superstore, the Golf Instructor is the store expert related to our mission: "Inspire people to play their best and grow the game." As a certified Golf Instructor, you are responsible for driving the in-store experience by working to grow participation in existing clinics, lesson programs, and in-store events, as well Innovating Continuously to develop new programs tailored to the golf enthusiast.
As the leading specialty golf retailer, PGA TOUR Superstore proudly offers you the opportunity to earn competitive pay as you pursue your passion into a lasting golf career. With a private, technology-rich environment in which the Golf Instructor can operate, all lessons are taught within a private golf simulator driven by industry-leading launch monitor technology and outfitted with high-speed video capture from multiple camera angles. Emerging technologies in ground force pressure mapping or 3D motion analysis are also available at a growing number of retail store locations which help our instructors tailor improvement game plans that inspire people to play their best and achieve their swing goals.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time) - Day 1 eligibility
- (401K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Work-Family Balance
- 100% of PGA, LPGA or USGTF annual dues reimbursed
- Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities, including Matching Gift Program for Associates
- First Tee Community Partnership
Core Values: Put People First, Innovate Continuously, Lead by Example, Listen and Respond, Include Everyone, Give Back to Ohers
Key Qualifications and Skills Required:
With our aggressive growth plan we invite you to be part of something special!
- Minimum 2 years' experience providing golf lessons
- Experience coaching different levels of golfers
- PGA, LPGA, USGTF Professional Certification highly preferred
- Golf equipment sales and club fitting knowledge
- GED or high school diploma
- Social and interpersonal skills required to interact with PGA TOUR Superstore Guests
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, including climb a ladder, moving throughout the store, and lifting up to 30 lbs. overhead
- Availability to work varied shifts inclusive of - evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.