Golf Club Fitter / Hard Goods Sales Assoc
About the Job
KNOWLEDGE. PASSION. INSPIRATION
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Benefits of a Golf Club Fitter (Hard Goods Associate):
- Competitive Pay
- Time Off Benefits
- PGATSS Associate Discount, Team Store Discount
- Community Partnerships
- Career Growth
- A FUN working environment focused on PEOPLE FIRST
Overall Function of a Golf Club Fitter (Hard Goods Associate):
The Fitter/Hard Goods Associate's top priority is to ensure that every customer receives the best possible shopping experience. Other responsibilities include:
- Seeking out and engaging customers throughout the Hard Goods areas (Simulators, Putting Green, Club Repair, and Accessories areas).
- Maintaining a high level of product and industry knowledge to pass on to our customers by learning about new technologies, products, and services.
- Execute a Club Comparison in order to help a customer judge performance differences between select clubs.
- Follow Club Fitting Protocol to provide and accurate and efficient club fitting process.
- Operating Simulator and Launch Monitor technologies while using fitting tools and components in order to provide fitting information valuable to the customer's decision-making process.
- Making equipment recommendations based on what is best for the customer.
- Assisting customers in using the Practice Bay technology.
Qualifications of a Golf Club Fitter (Hard Goods Associate:
- Two to three (2-3) years of golf retail sales experience with at least one (1) year in the golf fitting experience preferred.
- Basic golf industry, product knowledge and club fitting principles.
- G.E.D. or high school diploma.
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule - nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.