About the Job
KNOWLEDGE. PASSION. INSPIRATION
We are more than golf enthusiasts! At PGA TOUR Superstor e we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!
Benefits of a Retail Cashier (Customer Service Representative):
- Competitive Pay
- Time Off Benefits
- Retirement (401K)
- PGATSS Associate Discount, Team Store Discount
- Matching Gift Program
- Community Partnerships
- Career Growth
- A FUN working environment focused on PEOPLE FIRST
Overall Function of a Retail Cashier (Customer Service Representative):
Cashier / Customer Service Representatives champion the PGA TOUR Superstore 'Customer First' philosophy by providing a great checkout experience to each customer.
- Customer Service Representative must be knowledgeable about all retail store programs and promotions and follow all related operational processes.
- Make recommendations based on the customer's goals and re-grip and repair damaged clubs as needed.
Qualifications of a Retail Cashier (Customer Service Representative):
- One to Two (1-2) years' experience as retail cashier or customer service associate
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb up a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math and process skills.
- Basic computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
- G.E.D. or high school diploma.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.