Ship from Store Specialist
About the Job
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the efficient execution of Ship from Store (SFS) operations to ensure consistency with product picking, packaging, & shipping in the store.
- Accountable for reducing time spent on SFS operations due to an increased familiarity and process efficiencies.
- Assist in the receiving of merchandise & SFS supplies to and from the store and to ensure that all merchandise & SFS supplies are accurately stocked, and provide guest service, as necessary.
This job is composed of a variety of different tasks which may be covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks, most questions are directed to the SFS Leader, Merchandise Operations Leader, Store Leader and/or the Leader on Duty.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Knowledge of the store product and strong organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping.
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
Duties may include bending, stooping, lifting (50 lbs), standing, walking and shipment building.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.