Our Pet Supplies Plus distribution center in Seymour, IN is seeking a Transportation Coordinator 3:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.to servce as the front-line contact for our stores and vendors. This position will monitor and report on transportation activities and assist with projects.
Transportation Coordinator key responsibilities include:
- Handling phone calls as a front-line contact for store issues, vendor pickups and other support activities.
- Monitoring delivery exceptions from carriers and reporting information back to management.
- Owning on-time truck sailing schedule and transfer.
- Researching any issues that may arise including lost freight, damages, status of delivery, load sheets, and schedules.
- Calculating and maintaining KPIs.
- Assisting and supporting development and completion of transportation and traffic project activity as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Transportation Coordinator requirements include:
- 3-5 years experience in Transportation / Traffic.
- An Associates Degree or equivalent, related work experience.
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS.
- A self-starter, who is driven to achieve efficiency and results.
- Ability to prioritize actions and projects.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible shifts/hours.
Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it easier to get better products for your pet. With 650 locations in 40 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly.
Pet Supplies Plus is ranked No. 20 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2022 Franchise 500® list and is the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.