SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Registered Nurse today with Parkridge East Hospital located at 941 Spring Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37412
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge East Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will perform nursing assessments, diagnosis, care plans, and implementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- You will perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to patients;
- You will administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope of practice
- You will participate in coordination of care with management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- You will be responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation
The 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical and surgical services, such as orthopedics and robotic surgery. Our 24/7 Emergency Department is recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The Birth Place at Parkridge East offers a comfortable, private setting in which families welcome new additions. Our 22-bassinet level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers comprehensive care for babies born at less than 28 weeks gestation or with critical illnesses.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current TN RN or Compact State License in state of residence
- BLS obtained within 90 days of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.