General Medical Registered Nurse RN
About the Job
**For a limited time, Henrico Doctors' is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses!**
A minimum of one year of RN experience is required. Current HCA employees do not qualify.
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Parham campus is a 200-bed acute care facility located in the West End of Richmond, VA. We have been recognized by Healthgrades as America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ and are a recipient of the Joint Replacement Awards™. These distinctions put Parham Doctors’ Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide. The Joint Commission has also awarded the orthopedic program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
About the Unit
- 15 bed adult general medical unit
- Nurse to patient ratio for both days and nights is 1:5-6
- Average length of stay is 5 days
- Interdisciplinary team meets daily to review progress, barriers to discharge and discharge needs
- Unit based educator to support onboarding and facilitate growth of staff
We’d love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Preferred: Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program.
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
- Preferred: One year experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.