Regional Director Patient Access
About the Job
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k match, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Regional Patient Access Director
Job Summary – The Regional Patient Access Director is responsible for hospital-based Patient Access Directors who manage daily operations of all Patient Access functions. This individual coordinates initiatives and operations with hospital leadership representatives from facilities associated with the SSC. The Regional Director interprets policies and procedures, recommends changes as appropriate, and provides relevant feedback to SSC, Solutions Management and SSC Implementation leadership. As the Patient Access leader, this person serves as a key promoter of the SSC as a service organization which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers.
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Oversee hospital-based Patient Access Directors and coordinate initiatives across facilities to ensure standardization and sharing of best practices
• Provide relevant guidance for hospital-based Patient Access Directors and other SSC Directors to resolve internal and external issues
• Inform SSC COO of any significant issues in the Patient Access area (e.g., Pre-registration delays, pre- authorization backlogs, etc.)
• Implement and promote excellent customer service
• Stay abreast of regulatory requirements and company compliance policies, ensuring timely staff education
• Inform Patient Access Management and staff regarding payer requirements, significant changes and developments
• Ensure quality review measurements are in place at each facility
• Review Patient Access performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment as defined in SSC Service Level Agreements
• Coordinate and promote implementation and monitoring of standard masterfiles, processes, reporting and education programs
• Assist Solutions Management and SSC Implementation staff in company-wide initiatives such as the development of operational models, education programs and national contract compliance
• Oversee management of Patient Access personnel, providing recommendations for hiring, promotion, salary adjustment and personnel action where appropriate
• Follow overall market trends and communicate significant shifts to SSC Leadership and others as appropriate
• Develop specific objectives, budgets, and performance standards for each area of responsibility
• Identify and implement process improvements to lower costs and improve services to facility customers
• Assume a lead role for innovation, knowledge sharing and leading practices identification within the SSC and among peer group
• Perform staff reviews and prepare performance documents for direct reports
• Adherence to Functional Standards
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with SSC Executive approval.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we’re connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.