PANERA CAFE TEAM MANGER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself, reach your goals—and help others do the same? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you’ll thrive on our team.
Our Team Managers make every shift shine.
As a Team Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to ensure that both customers and associates have a great experience. Our Team Managers ensure that every shift is a great one—by developing our people, managing team performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic Panera team culture. As part of your bakery-cafe’s management team, you report directly to the General Manager or Operating Partner. Each Team Manager oversees a different part of the bakery-cafe, from food cost management to drive-thru, delivery, or catering operations.
As a Team Manager at Panera, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our food, service, staff, and safety measures.
- Build engaging relationships that lead to long-term, loyal customers.
- Help your bakery-cafe grow and succeed.
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's goals—for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe health.
- Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are maintained.
- Lead, manage, and develop your associates.
- Hire and onboard new associates and provide ongoing training and development, including constructive feedback, as needed.
- Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- You’re committed to, and experienced with, health and food safety.
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and community.
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
- 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Must submit to a background check
Growth opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. If your goal is Assistant General Manager or General Manager, we’ll help you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may be.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year—so you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer601128 Hamburg, NY - McKinley Pkwy