Want to work in a place where you feel welcome and you know you belong? Looking for a supportive workplace that prioritizes safety and has your back? Want a career where you can be yourself, become your best, and drive the success of a popular neighborhood bakery-cafe? Panera is for you.
Get ready to rise.
Our Team Managers make every shift shine.
As a Team Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to ensure that both customers and team members have a great experience. Our Team Managers ensure that every shift is a great one—by developing our people, managing team performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic Panera team culture.
As a Team Manager at Panera, you are asked to:
- Model Panera warmth and excellence for your team, customers, and potential Panera employees.
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's goals—for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe health.
- Lead, manage, and develop your team members.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- You want to grow your career and/or pursue an Assistant General Manager position.
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment (1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred)
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
Your rise starts here.
At Panera, we’re committed to helping you grow your career. We provide Team Leader Development training, career path support that can lead you toward an Assistant General Manager or General Manager position, advancement opportunities at our bakery-cafes around the country, and ongoing leadership and development training.
- Competitive Pay—Plus quarterly bonus program
- Deep Discounts—Get 65% off Panera food—plus discounts at other retailers and services.
- Paid Time Off—Full-time team members get paid vacation and holidays (for team members who work 30 or more hours a week on average).
- Benefits—Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available—plus 401k with company match.
Around here, we work fast and smart while we spread some good, keep it real, and reach for more—together. Does that sound like your kind of team? Join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer601658 Carmel, IN - Range Line Road